Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Official Blog Logo release





Woop woop! I made a logo!! It's been hidden as my profile pic for a few days now, but here is it's grand unveiling. Shirts are being made with this on the front and the tagline "Goin straight nuts on your mind's lady parts" on the back, if you are interested in one fire something in the comments and i'll get in touch with you somehow (I'll try and make it sound more sketchy next time i promise).

Also, now that a few posts have been made and a few people have started reading, I wanted to tell people to start damn commenting! If you liked something and want more hollaaaa, if you have a suggestion for a topic or want clarification on something speak up, if you'd like to tell me that i'm a poor writer but an amazing alchemist for I seem to have learned how to turn poo into paragraphs go ahead, and if I fucked something up call me out on it. I am not the grand imperial wizard of finance by any stretch of the imagination, just make sure to be constructive. I am open to explaining/debating shit and trust a brotha I'll write back.

Finally, big ups to everyone who has stopped by so far, I love doing this shit and you'd better love reading it. More to come.

Stay classy and keep it outta your mouth.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mcdoug's wanna start a post about the currency war that is on the horizon?

    Here's my answer to the following question posed by one of my friends: [maybe you can make it more entertaining / expand on it / add corrections as necessary]

    The question remains how much longer can the US dollar sustainability maintain itself before Americans have to pay $4000 for a piece of bread?

    The Answer:
    the short answer: as long as the dollar remains a reserve currency the US will maintain its policy of print to pay and maintain the relative value of the dollar in ppp.

    The Long answer: With a currency war looming, govt's are realizing that for them to deflate their currency they need a strong currency which they can purchase to offset their value of the currency. Today this currency is still considered the dollar. So this means that if the fed is printing at speed z, the other currencies which need to deflate themselves need to be printing at lets say 2 times z (depending on the exchange they want to hit). In this case everything stays as status quo, and the winner is he who prints their currency faster, assuming that no one else stops the printing press. This also further reinforces the sustainability of the dollar, as the countries which are attempting to deflate their home currency will be buying up the fed printed dollars. This in turn creates a drug like addiction and dependency on the dollar and leaves the suckling developing economies to maintain our comfortable style of life and spending ways. As long as the banks feel certain as to the purchase of dollars internationally, they will lend them out to local citizens as well, which will spend them and drive the economic growth further by consumption. <--- At least I think that's what they are trying to do, hahahahahah I don't think it's going to work, imho; but what other choice do they have, without a full out revolution/uprising?!? (In the meantime those that are smart and controlling this paper issue are snapping up the real assets, ie land, agriculture, metals, before this game of monopoly money is over)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eyyyyyy currency was gonna be my next topic! I'm murdering
    birds in London right now but look out next week fr something to expand on this! Solid post.

    ReplyDelete